Correct application of a facial serum will heighten the efficacy of the cream. Follow these easy steps for application.
1. Start by lightly dampening your face
2. Apply serum to face, gently rubbing into the skin for approximately 30 seconds.
3. Lastly, apply a moisturizer to entire face and neck.
*Tip-keep serum refrigerated. It will keep it from oxidizing too quickly.
Purchase SeneSerum-C from me via my FaceBook Page or my SeneGence Website
You are Wise & Beautiful,
1. Serums are made up of smaller molecules that penetrate deeply into the skin and deliver high concentrations of ingredients.
2. Serums nourish the INNER layer of the skin.
3. Serums with Vitamin C stimulate the synthesis of collagen in the skin which will give you a tighter, firmer, and less sagged feel.
4. Vitamin C serum acts as an antioxidant. The process of oxidation damages the skin cells. Vitamin C serums are rich in anti-oxidants that repair and renew the cells and give your skin a radiant glow.
5. Serums have exfoliating properties-perfect for balancing oily skin.
Mention you read this article and receive 15% off SeneSerum-C from Kissed by a Prince